Italian Turkey Breakfast Patties
This flavorful breakfast sausage with sage (or fennel) and apple is a delicious, healthy alternative to store-bought sausage—and also makes a great meat-pizza topping! They are great snacks to keep in the fridge and easy travel food!
Source: slightly adapted from Dr. Hyman's UltraMetabolism Cookbook
For 8 Dozen(s)
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 0.25 cup(s) finely chopped Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped minced red onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely minced sage or ground fennel (or both)
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) minced thyme
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive or coconut oil
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) sea salt (to taste)
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) ground pepper (to taste)
Italian Turkey Breakfast Patties Directions
- In a large bowl, gently mix together the ground turkey, apple, onion, sage, thyme, 1 tbsp. of the olive oil, the salt, and pepper.
- Form the mixture into eight 4-inch patties, each about ½ inch thick.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the patties for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until firm to the touch.
- For pizza topping: don’t form patties, but brown the turkey in a skillet with 2 tbsp. of olive oil, breaking up all the larger pieces. Cook several minutes until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Refrigerate until using.
LBZlfu dvxhxgbofeoj, [url=http://hkhofubhktqj.com/]hkhofubhktqj[/url], [link=http://polmslodtoey.co...
See Full Review >> - hzomoikljuo