Homemade chicken stock is the best for this!
For 4 Dozen(s)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cup(s) homemade chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) arrowroot
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
- 3 spring onions, chopped, green and white parts (tough ends removed)
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) ground white pepper
- 0.75 cup(s) straw, enoki or shiitake mushrooms
Egg-Drop Soup Directions
- Reserve ½ cup of the stock and mix with the arrowroot until dissolved.
- Place the chicken stock, ginger, coconut aminos, green onions, mushrooms and white pepper in a pot and bring to a boil. Add the arrowroot and stock mixture and stir. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Slowly pour in the beaten eggs while stirring the soup. The egg will spread out into ribbons. Turn off the heat and garnish with a few more chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately.