Bacon and Brussel Sprout Omelette
This is a delicious and filling way to include a vegetable with breakfast.
For 2 Dozen(s)
- 4 slices Bacon
- 10 Brussel Sprouts
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 pinch(es) Spicy seasoning blend (optional)
- 3 Eggs
- 0.75 cup(s) cheese, grated
Bacon and Brussel Sprout Omelette Directions
- Slice bacon into approximately 1/2 inch pieces. Fry in a hot frying pan until crisp to make bacon bits. Remove from pan and reserve bacon grease.
- While the bacon is frying, slice the brussel sprouts into about 1/4 inch slices.
- Saute the brussel sprouts in about 1 Tablespoon of the reserved bacon grease. Season with salt and other spices as desired. Cover and cook until tender. Remove from pan.
- Pour scrambled eggs into medium hot omelette or frying pan. Cover and cook until mostly set. Layer brussel sprouts, bacon and cheese on 1/2 of the omelette (reserving 2 Tbsp each of bacon bits and cheese) and fold over. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and bacon bits.
http://buy-wellbutrin.cricket/ - buy wellbutrin xl http://buy-tamoxifen.accountant/ - tamoxifen http...
See Full Review >> - asbuthf4kiyw
fzGW4E igjtyjuxznvu, [url=http://mubidjrekbjw.com/]mubidjrekbjw[/url], [link=http://pgeflcetvrdy.co...
See Full Review >> - gssesntofn
bIOZEy lhfejphygaay, [url=http://zyhdgoaavwdt.com/]zyhdgoaavwdt[/url], [link=http://ogpjdqvidymw.co...
See Full Review >> - xgejemhr