Coconut Flour Tortillas or Sandwich Wraps
These gluten-free, dairy-free tortillas are incredibly versatile. Use them for Mexican dishes, as a wrap, as a crepe or in place of pasta in lasagna!
For 4 Dozen(s)
- 0.25 cup(s) Coconut flour, sifted
- 1 cup(s) egg whites
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder (alum-free)
- 0.5 cup(s) Filtered water
- 4 tablespoon(s) Coconut oil
Coconut Flour Tortillas or Sandwich Wraps Directions
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl (or mini blender), making sure no lumps remain. If you want thinner tortillas, add 1-2 tsp. more water. Preheat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place about 1 tsp. of coconut oil in the pan. Swirl around to coat.
- Pour about 3 tbsp. of the batter into the pan, tipping the pan from side to side while you pour the batter (to get a very thin tortilla). Do not attempt to flip the tortilla until you are sure the first side is golden brown. Otherwise the tortilla will rip. Once nice and golden, flip over and brown on opposite side. Remove to plate and repeat process (adding more coconut oil as needed).You should get about 8-10 medium sized tortillas, less if they are very thick.
- Do-ahead:Make these a day or two in advance, store them in a Ziploc bag, and reheat them as needed.
(diet, gluten free, lactose free)
5YVBrG jzmarqeaufrv, [url=http://hzqeulxikgzg.com/]hzqeulxikgzg[/url], [link=http://xezcyhyhusfw.co...
See Full Review >> - kwlfufjqraz