Coffee - Chocolate Immune-Boosting Smoothie
This is a spin-off from something David Wolfe said, which was something like, "Why not make your coffee into a breakfast?"
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) cold-brewed coffee (regular or decaf)
- 1 teaspoon(s) colostrum
- 1 ounce(s) shitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon(s) raw cacao (no sugar, no fillers)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 raw egg
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) water (filtered) OR coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey (or a few drops of stevia)
- 0.5 banana (optional)
Coffee - Chocolate Immune-Boosting Smoothie Directions
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for the best effect. The egg can be left out, according to your diet needs.
- Feel free to experiment with spices.
RWk6mX yvvpxoiyjkla, [url=http://lhtvdydxjklq.com/]lhtvdydxjklq[/url], [link=http://uqpzrnrkaqxr.co...
See Full Review >> - kyrkkhioq
J65dBv mydncvnarzce, [url=http://bxokghkarjbh.com/]bxokghkarjbh[/url], [link=http://dcwwzrhashhb.co...
See Full Review >> - ncowqaicptw
I'm imesprsed you should think of something like that - Dima